(Copycat from Cheesecake Factory)
This is one of my husband's favorite appetizers! I searched for a copycat recipe and loved the one we found. It's really quite close and these were fantastic!
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup hot sauce
4 cloves minced garlic
1 (8 oz) package of reduced fat cream cheese (very soft)
1 pkg (21) wrappers (can use wonton-small or egg roll-large which I used)
Egg white or water
1. Cook the chicken breasts on 400 for 25 minutes. Shred the chicken. I used two forks to pull the chicken apart and it was a pain, but the rest is super easy.
2. Take the very soft cream cheese, garlic, and hot sauce and mix together.
4. Add the shredded chicken.
5. Place a few tbsp of chicken mixture on wonton wrapper. It helps to put it toward on corner so you can fold it easily.
7. Heat oil to 350 and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Dry on paper towel and serve! Great for a party!